- Alcoa, Inc.
Alcoa is the world’s leading producer of primary aluminum and fabricated aluminum, as well as the world’s largest miner of bauxite and refiner of alumina.
- American Shoring, Inc.
- Armstrong Mold Corporation
- Austin Mohawk and Company, Inc.
- Automation Experts, Inc.
- Ball Metal Beverage Container Corporation
- Bennett Die & Tool, Inc.
- Bessey Tools, Inc.
- Bick & Heintz, Inc.
- Broda Machine Co., Inc.
- Buffalo Wire Works Co., Inc.
- CAR Engineering & Manufacturing
- Cayuga Tool & Die, Inc.
- CEM Machine, Inc.
- Dawson Metal Company, Inc.
- Eastern Alloys, Inc.
- Eberl Iron Works, Inc.
Eberl Iron Works, Inc. has five unique and distinct divisions that meet our customers’ most challenging needs.
- Metal Fabrication Services (MFS): Custom metal fabrication from shearing and forming of metal sheets and plates to hole punching, notching, welding and finishing services.
- Unistrut Buffalo Supports (UBS): High quality commercial framing support systems and hardware for the construction and manufacturing industry.
- Systems Installation Design (SID): Design build services taking projects from concept to completion.
- Traffic Safety Products (TSP): Provides quality cost effective traffic control devices for public and private roadways.
- Rooftop Support Systems (RTS): Provides innovative and economical solutions for non-penetrating Rooftop Supports.
- Flex-Hose Co., Inc.
Flex-Hose provides metal hose assemblies and expansion joints to companies all over the world. These products are used in piping systems to control piping movement, vibration, and noise transmission due to thermal growth, seismic activity and other building movements.
- Fulton Tool Company, Inc.
- Graphite Metallizing Corporation
Graphalloy(r), graphite/metal alloy, provides self-lubricating bearings, bushings and pillow blocks for industry where ever grease, oil or plastics are failing.
- Great Lakes Pressed Steel Corporation
- High Purity Technology, Inc.
- Howe Brothers, Inc.
- Industrial Precision Products
- K.D.M. Die Company, Inc.
- Kenwell Corporation
- Koch Metal Spinning Company, Inc.
- Koshii Maxilum America, Inc.
- Machine Tool Research, Inc.
- Manth-Brownell Inc.
- Mega Tool & Manufacturing Corporation
- Mercury Aircraft Inc.
- Metal Preparations Company, Inc.
- Micro Instrument Corp.
Micro Automated Systems Group is your resource for assembly and test automation projects. We develop systems that marry your components in an automatic fashion. No two products are quite alike. No two manufacturing solutions quite the same. Which is why, at Micro, we are as unique as the products our machines assemble. Whether it is medical products or electronics. Optics or automotive parts. Filtration components or one of a thousand other products.
- Mollenberg-Betz, Inc.
- Morse Manufacturing Co., Inc.
Morse is "The Specialist in Drum Handling Equipment." We provide 55-gallon drum handling solutions, such as hand drum trucks, mobile drum handlers, forklift attachments including heavy-duty models capacities up to 2500 Lb. Many models are available in stainless steel. Morse drum rotators provide a method of mixing ingredients right inside a sealed drum.We also offer our PailPRO line of 5-gallon (19 liter) pail handlers.
- Neth & Son, inc.
- Oriskany Manufacturing, LLC
- P & G Steel Products Company
- P. Tool & Die Co., Inc.
- Phoenix Metal, Inc.
- Precision Grinding and Manufacturing
- Radax Industries Inc.
- Rollform of Jamestown, Inc.
For more than 60 years we have been fabricating metal parts through a process known as roll forming. Through decades of maturity, we have gained the know-how necessary to offer quality contract production services for an endless variety of custom parts. Our experience with large production runs for diverse products has enabled us to meet precise technical specifications with minimal production costs. We are now among the select few roll forming companies that can not only design a custom set of roll formed tooling to produce unique shapes, but also feature an engineering staff to assist in part design as well.
- S.B. Whistler & Sons, Inc.
- Seibel Modern Mfg. & Welding Corp.
- Specialty Welding & Fabricating of New York Inc.
We offer manufacturing engineering services that create 3-D CAD renderings to prepare for efficient production of your product. From our state-of-the-art 130,000 square foot facility, we have provided our customers with true turnkey metal fabrications, bulk material handling equipment, conveyors, architectural fabrications, curved staircases, pump skids, ASME certified pressure vessels for over 25 years.
- Stever-Locke Industries Inc.
Founded in 1946, Stever-Locke has earned a reputation for designing tooling and manufacturing components and sub-assemblies in metal, fiber and other materials. Our expertise and on time delivery can handle all your stamping and assembly needs.
- Stony Manufacturing, Inc.
Stony MFG specializes in precision machining. We offer a wide variety of services, no job is to small or to big. Stony MFG is a family owned and operated business.
- Superior Technology, Inc.
Superior Technology, Inc., a family owned and operated business, continues the dedication and commitment it started with over 25 years ago. The manufacturing of products using a quality system that complies with the standards set forth by QS9000 is a company-wide philosophy and dedication.
- T. R. Goldsmith & Son, Inc.
T.R. Goldsmith & Son, Inc. We are a specialty distributor of mold making supplies and die supplies, serving the industry for over 50 years.
- Tattersall Industries LLC dba Frank Murken Products
Frank Murken Products ( FMP ) was founded by its namesake, Frank Murken in 1963. Since that time, FMP has established itself as a leading distributor, fabricator and manufacturer, of MRO and OEM products and services.
- Trident Precision Manufacturing, Inc.
- Troy Boiler Works, Inc.
- VI Manufacturing Inc.
- XLI Corporation
XLI uses the latest equipment, methods, and technologies for environmentally responsible and cost effective manufacturing. But we do much more than manufacturing. We can support your most challenging requirements. XLI is ITAR registered and maintains Federal Firearm Licenses for both facilities. We have extensive experience with DFARS and RoHS compliance. Dedicated project managers simplify procurement by giving customers a single point of contact. Our advanced management systems and skilled employees can build to your forecast, minimizing inventory and maximizing flexibility.